Sunday, August 8, 2010

'tronics

Never been hooked on phonics, but I've been hooked on electronics for some time. Not like my brother, mind you, but I dig the circuits nonetheless. That said, I can't go out and buy every new gadget available. I've had the same iPod Touch for 3 years and because of that, I've not had to buy an iPhone, thus not spending so much on a phone and a pricey plan. It helps that I don't have a job to afford a pricey phone.

I guess I can honestly say I like the idea of new electronics than the actual ones. It now takes a lot to get the AMP amped up about doohickeys anymore. Tweeking something slightly for to sell it at retail price isn't my definition of awesome. To the AMP, awesome is seeing a three-headed head on a body with four heads, as each other head has the same amount of heads on it. Confusing, but if you think about it wouldn't like like to see that rather than a new button here and a somewhat brighter screen there? I rest my case, but not my cell phone case because I don't need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment