Saturday, August 7, 2010

So Fresh and so Clean!

Of course. First blog. First time ever. No matter. Obviously, I've started a blog for a reason. Waiting so long (mid-2010) wasn't exactly on purpose, but I really had no real reason to post a blog. Now I do. 


My name is Aaron. I live in West Virginia and I am unemployed. Hard times, really. But not too hard--I still have a roof and eat food regularly. But my purpose for making this thing is to not to sulk, or gloat exactly, but to write about creations, a.k.a. writing and music. Okay, so it is quite a bit of gloating, but yeah. 


I write fiction, semi-scifi and off-the-wall squizoozle, and I sing and play guitar in a punk rock band called No Company Town. Both small time (unpublished and unsigned) and should stay that way for some time, long enough for growth in both realms. About the unemployed thing, it's somehow part of the puzzle, although I've not yet figured out how. Got a Master's Degree, but it's kind of useless anymore. "Overqualified" is a term I have recently learned to despise. Still, not sulking. At only 31 years old, I have so much more life to do. 


Rasputin a la Carte, the name of my blog, means I "order" you to choose me as your worshipped deity, as Rasputin had many followers too. If you can worship me, you can worship Gallagher, or Pete Rose. Stick around. In the future, I'll post more things like story ideas, bad things happening with writing, No Company Townisms, and udda tings. It may be like many other beginnings of blogs, but I know that I and this new blog are so fresh and so clean. Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment